[gNewSense-users] Emacs 22 complains about memory on mips

From: Ziro
Subject: [gNewSense-users] Emacs 22 complains about memory on mips
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2009 23:03:05 +0900

I run Emas 22 provided by the official gnewsense-mips-l repository
without any personal configuration.  Just after starting emacs, and from
time to time after that, I get the following warning:

Emergency (alloc): Warning: past 95% of memory limit

I can perform normal editing despite this warning, but this message
appears so often that I am very annoyed.

Does this warning indicate a serious error? Or has anyone experienced
this on mips port?

Thanks,
--
Ziro <address@hidden>