Re: [gNewSense-users] flash player

From: Eric Morey
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] flash player
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2009 11:43:52 -0400

On Thu, 2009-03-26 at 19:59 -0400, Ali Gunduz wrote:

> Also, I recommend the greasemonkey script solution (explained at
> http://wiki.gnewsense.org/Documentation/IceCat#toc6 ) for youtube
> since it's much less processor intensive.

In case anyone else is curious.

Greasemonkey seems to have a Free License:
http://svn.devjavu.com/greasemonkey/trunk/src/license.txt

The license for the script recommended by the gNS documentation wiki is
noted as public domain. As far as I know, some countries do not
recognize a public domain or an author's desire to release certain
rights to the public. So know your local laws. Otherwise, enjoy.

Here is the script's source:
YouTube Perfect - Previews, mp4/flash, HQ/HD, download
http://userscripts.org/scripts/review/38074