[gNewSense-users] Netflix movies, ActiveX

From: Patrick DeBoard
Subject: [gNewSense-users] Netflix movies, ActiveX
Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2009 18:07:21 -0400

it seems i HAVE to have windows if i want to do the Watch Instantly thing with Netflix.

Well, does anyone have a legitimate copy of windows they're not using?  ha!

i've emailed microsoft and told them someone gave me this computer (true), that it didn't come with a CD restore disk, and could they mail me a replacement, please. That was yesterday, saturday, so i probably won't hear anything until tomorrow monday. i'm so smart. that was a good movie, erasing windows entirely. crap like that comes back to bite.

help!