Re: [gNewSense-users] Website skin updated

From: Sam Geeraerts
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] Website skin updated
Date: Thu, 05 Mar 2009 21:07:44 +0100

Karl Goetz schreef:
Hi all.
I've updated the skin on http://www.gnewsense.org. Hopefully it doesnt
clash with anyone to badly (Its much whiter then the old skin).
Let me know if you have any feedback,
Thanks,
Karl.

I've had some playtime with the wiki and I saw some more room for improvement:

- Styles for heading 1 and 2 look the same (and 3 the same as 4) until I put them together and look closely. I'd like it if those were differentiated a bit more. - Links to targets within the same page break the back button. E.g. when I go to [1] and click References, everything above that heading is cut off so that the section appears at the top of the page. If I then click the back button, the page shifts a bit, but I don't get the top content back.

[1] http://wiki.gnewsense.org/PmWiki/TextFormattingRules