Re: [gNewSense-users] Website skin updated

From: Karl Goetz
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] Website skin updated
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2009 20:44:57 +1030

On Tue, 03 Mar 2009 23:32:52 +0100
Sam Geeraerts <address@hidden> wrote:

> Karl Goetz schreef:
> > Hi all.
> > I've updated the skin on http://www.gnewsense.org. Hopefully it
> > doesnt clash with anyone to badly (Its much whiter then the old
> > skin). Let me know if you have any feedback,
> > Thanks,
> > Karl.
> >

> Much better than the old one.
>
> Some remarks:
> - Search field and Go button stand out a bit. Search is unusable so I
> figure this should be more in the background or even removed.

Removed.

> - Horizontal scrollbar missing, e.g. [1] at 800x600.

Strange, this was something I tested for. I can think of a few things
that might have caused it though.

> - Menu section header (MainSite, Wiki, Bugs, ...) look more like
> selected items in a listbox than headers.

Not sure about this one (Not sure if its a problem :))

Here I'll add in another issue i fixed as part of that:

- When editing pages, the "Editing page foo" was brown, now blue

kk

--
Karl Goetz, (Kamping_Kaiser / VK5FOSS)
Debian user / gNewSense contributor