Re: [gNewSense-users] Website skin updated

From: auto generate
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] Website skin updated
Date: Mon, 02 Mar 2009 20:11:26 -0500

no not massively complex.  just add a button to take somebody to a
little window that explains stuff, for example what's a torrent, what's
a mirror, maybe just put a link there instead of a definition.

you really don't understand what i'm saying in this series of emails, do
you?  you have thought i'm a troll, that i don't know how to ask smart
questions, etc. etc.  what's up with all that?  are you a grumpy sort of
person?  if i was the only one having trouble, maybe that would be
different, but others on this list seem to understand that non-geeks
such as myself have a hard time.  why don't you?  and others seem to
understand that some kind of consideration could be used for
non-technical people. why don't you?

i thought this users list was for general discussion.  am i wrong about
that?  i can easily stop being active here.  i don't need trouble and
grief from anyone.  life is hard enough.