stuff (was: Re: [gNewSense-users] Website skin updated)

From: Karl Goetz
Subject: stuff (was: Re: [gNewSense-users] Website skin updated)
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2009 11:12:40 +1030

On Mon, 02 Mar 2009 19:31:27 -0500
auto generate <address@hidden> wrote:

hey :)

> My emails are very clear.  I'm not technical.  Getting help in using

You saying "My emails are very clear" is as useful as me saying
"gnewsense.org is very clear": Its not useful at all.

> and setting up gNS has been a struggle for me, because I don't
> understand the technical language.  My Tor doesn't work, I don't know
> how to encrypt my emails or even get my keys.

Learning a new platform can take time, been there, done that. It can be
quite annoying too.
Your struggle with gNewSense doesn't tell me whats lacking in/on our
website though (which is what I was specifically asking after).

Incase you havent seen this link, it may help you:

> You said "Don't troll."
>
> What does "troll" mean?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_troll
kk