Re: Naming of wiki pages (was Re: [gNewSense-users]Mirrors, Installation

From: Sam Geeraerts
Subject: Re: Naming of wiki pages (was Re: [gNewSense-users]Mirrors, Installation docu)
Date: Mon, 02 Mar 2009 22:55:19 +0100

Karl Goetz schreef:
Personally, I find it silly to say 'GNewSense' in our wiki names: its
under gnewsense.org. Why make urls harder by repeating stuff thats
already known?
 "Installing"
 "Installing2"
 "InstallingDeltah"
All seem like the logical ways to name pages.
Any other thoughts?
kk

Makes sense. It makes URLs shorter and less redundant. Diversifying could be done by extending the URL (e.g. InstallingDeltah) or with subfolders (e.g. Installing/Deltah).

So I guess the GNewSenseToMIPS page should rather be MIPS or MIPSProject (or MipsProject)?