Re: [gNewSense-users] gNewSense Wikibook

From: A . K . Karthikeyan
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] gNewSense Wikibook
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2009 05:46:22 -0600

> - What kind of contributions are you looking for?
Well any kind of contribution. Since its a  wiki there, mistakes can be
corrected easily

> - Do you already have a great plan or a more detailed outline for it?
There are no great plan. If its a good book, many will benefit from it

> - Who's your target audience?
Any one who wants to know about gNewsSense (beginners to advanced audience)

> - What are your guidelines to keep the writing style consistent
> throughout the book?
Follow the wikipedia's guidelines

> - How will this be different from (or alike to) the gNewSense wiki
> pages, the Ubuntu wiki pages and the FSF/GNU websites?
Many people log on to wikibooks than FSF site. If we could get this book on
featured books in wikibook's many will come to know about gNewSense

> - Will you be focusing on the version based on Ubuntu or the one based
> on Debian or both?
I thought gNewSense is based on Ubuntu which is based on Debian. Why cant
we write a book for both?

> - Where should people go with their ideas and contributions?
People can submit their ideas and contributions in wikibook and/or
discussion pages

Regards
A.K.Karthikeyan