Re: [gNewSense-users] live cd

From: John Dow
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] live cd
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2008 10:27:07 +0000

2008/12/30 Koh Choon Lin <address@hidden>
Hi Bubba

On Wed, Dec 31, 2008 at 2:08 AM, Bubba cakes <address@hidden> wrote:
> wow.  i got the cd.  thank you Matt!  i will install it when i get home from
> the library, and let you know how it works out for me.  i am SO happy to be
> getting rid of that bug-fest called Windows.  my computer is for ME, not for
> Windows to be doing its "thing", whatever the hell that is... (it is always
> doing something...)

Always nice to see another using a completely free system unbundled
with proprietary software.

I think Matt has done a service to our community in spreading the
freedom message. Thanks!

Out of interest, (and please feel free to refer me to a FAQ), is there a current Netbook anyone would recommend as being particularly suited for gNewSense? I'm thinking specifically of wireless drivers.

Cheers

John

--
John Dow

Wonders of the Modern World #27: The Sherbet Dib-Dab