[gNewSense-users] live cd

From: Bubba cakes
Subject: [gNewSense-users] live cd
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2008 11:33:01 -0800

hi all,

i am retired, living on soc sec, and have very limited income. my truck is broken, i just moved to the area  here in upstate NY, and haven't made more than 4 friends so far.  none of them use linux products.

i tried to load gNuSense by downloading an iso file, but i'm not very adept with computers.  does anyone have a cd/dvd he/she can mail to me so i can load the OS?

I have a dell inspiron 1000, 512Mb ram, 30 gig hard drive, 2.2ghz Celeron processor, and a fairly slow (for windows) fsb, etc.  i want a simple OS, no frills.  i do want open office so i can do wordprocessing, spreadsheets, and design business cards, letterheads ,etc.  i used ubuntu once and liked it.  i like the idea of gNewSense.

windows OS is like one huge worm pile. i hate it!

thanks!

if you can help, call me, 'cause i have to walk 40 minutes to use the free bus to go to the library two towns north of here.  my phone # is 518-524-8372.  or just mail the CD to me at :

patrick deboard
28 ward way
jay ny 12941

thanks!