Re: [gNewSense-users] Repositories

From: Sam Geeraerts
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] Repositories
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2008 18:46:29 +0100

Koh Choon Lin wrote:
Hi all

After installing a fresh copy of 2.1 and updating all, suddenly
Synaptics's repositories function and "System -> Administration ->
Software Sources" is non functional or, cannot start. Any idea what
went wrong?

You're not the only one, see also [1].

Hm, now that I've bothered to look for it I see that this has been reported before [2]. I'd traced it to "something having to do with python-apt/templates" myself. I guess Karl or Brian can fill in the details?

[1] http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/gnewsense-users/2008-12/msg00140.html
[2] http://bugs.gnewsense.org/Bugs/00156