Re: [gNewSense-users] new homepage 1st draft

From: Paul O'Malley - gnu's not unix -
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] new homepage 1st draft
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2008 22:23:35 +0000

Graziano Sorbaioli wrote:

David Couzelis wrote:
> http://www.caffeinegroup.com.ar/gnewsense.png
I really like this design!

I like it too.

What would have to be done to replace the current gnewsense.org website? Of
course anyone can edit the wiki, but who is in charge of the main site?

Paul O'Malley asked me to form a web team to manage the website.
The actual members who chose to contribute are:

Graziano Sorbaioli (me)
Karl Goetz
Benedikt Ahrens
Fabián E. Gallina.

We are arranging a meeting to decide a roadmap for the new website.

This is really needed to stop reimplementing changes every two emails
because everybody wants a different layout/search/colours and so on.

Before starting to code we need a roadmap so we put together a group to
think about this.

After the meeting and after a roadmap and some guidelines we could start
thinking about how to procede, not before.

I will contact again privately every member to arrange the precise day
and time of a the meeting.

Stay tuned.

it is true I did ;-)

P.