Re: [gNewSense-users] new homepage 1st draft

From: Arthur Webkid
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] new homepage 1st draft
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2008 21:15:15 +0800

於 四,2008-12-11 於 18:53 +0100,Graziano Sorbaioli 提到:
> > And one more thing is about the menubar.
>
> > One good example of this is gnome.org and redhat.com
>
> I tried to merge logo and menu bar, if that is what you mean.
> The result is similar to gnome.org main menu.
>
> Look again and tell me how it is.

The merge of logo with menu bar is great!
Thanks for your great work.

Actually what I mean is now the meny bar is in the form of "text link",
I think if the menu bar is in the style of "buttons", it would be
better.

Look www.redhat.com menu bar you may grasp what I mean.

For example, you press "solutions", then the background of "solutions"
becomes red colour and the background of "Home" becomes grey. Overall,
you get a feel of pressing on "buttons".

If you don't get what I mean, I can explain it further.

BTW I really appreciate what you said

--
Arthur Webkid