Re: [gNewSense-users] new homepage 1st draft

From: Tor at Shared Genius
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] new homepage 1st draft
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2008 11:21:11 -1000

Looks good to me at first look, except for one glaring coding issue, at least for IceCat. When the available horizontal space for the page reaches about 900 pixels (on my computer at least), the right info (campaigns, etc.) drops below the main page info. I do not know enough HTML to have any idea how to fix it though.

Tor

Graziano Sorbaioli wrote:

I made a first quick refresh of our homepage:

http://sorbaioli.org/gnewsense/

It's a first draft and there is a lot to do but I would like to hear
your opinion about everything: layout, colors, footer, menu, logo, etc.

Please tell me what you think and how we can improve it!