Re: [gNewSense-users] Modified logo for gNewSense: see if you like it!

From: Luis Felipe Lopez Acevedo
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] Modified logo for gNewSense: see if you like it!
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2008 15:53:43 -0500

Thank you all for your feedback! Glad you like it!

Benedikt, in my system, the splash screen does not appear. But it should do so
after logging in, I think.

Sam, I agree with you. I didn't do this artwork to replace in the short term
the work already done by Patricio Maciel for the current version of gNewSense
(which I think is a great work).

The reason why I started to contribute some art is related to the subject of some threads
in the forum: some people didn't like the logo. And that was the first thing
I didn't like about gNewSense, the logo or, more specifically, the colors of
the logo. Then I discovered an Artwork team project in gNewSense website which
encouraged people to propose art, so I just created a logo proposal and some
other art based on it.

My intention is to give people an alternative, that's all. If my theme is not
included in the distribution it won't be wasted, I'm already using it :)

cheers,