[gNewSense-users] SWFDEC v0.8?

From: Tor at Shared Genius
Subject: [gNewSense-users] SWFDEC v0.8?
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 11:32:10 -1000

As I am trying to get flash to play, I tried both gnash and swfdec. I notice that while gnash is current (or at least very nearly), swfdec is fully a major version out of date. Any chance of getting 0.8.2 in backports, or do people who want it have to just install it manually? Sorry, I don't have the packaging experience to maintain it, although I might consider learning.

Thanks,

Tor