[gNewSense-users] User manual to download - is there any?

From: Dmitri Gabinski
Subject: [gNewSense-users] User manual to download - is there any?
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 15:50:58 +0200

Hi!

Inspired by Graziano Sorbaioli, I'm considering installing gNewSense. I've managed to get a LiveCD, and gNewSense looks fine to me so far. Before I plunge in, I'd like to read some good user manual. Is any of this kind available for download? I have some (lots of, in fact) questions, but don't want to fire the whole arsenal just to irritate the people here :-)

On www.gnewsense.org, I see only forums/wiki pages, but this is not very convenient for reading. Well, I want something exhaustive, A-to-Z :-)

Best regards,

Dmitri Gabinski

--- Я ТУТ, где мои друзья. Я на http://i.tut.by