[gNewSense-users] FUSBi - Free USB Installer

From: Ali Gunduz
Subject: [gNewSense-users] FUSBi - Free USB Installer
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2008 13:16:36 +0300

Hello all,

I have modified the UNetbootin usb image creator and started my new
pet project called FUSBi (Free USB Installer). It is a GUI tool that
automatically downloads iso files and installs bootable usb images
from them. It has both GNU/Linux and Windows builds. It supports only
gNewSense 2.1 for now.

More and more users are considering to use their thumb drives for OS
installations and they need a simple GUI tool for that. UNetbootin is
an excellently written tool that does just that. Despite this,
UNetbootin, as it is now, should never become a part of the gNewSense
repo since it downloads and installs non-free distros. Hence, I
started FUSBi.

The project home page is located at http://www.aligunduz.org/FUSBi/

Happy Hacking

Ali Gunduz