[gNewSense-users] GLX about 7 days and counting

From: Paul O'Malley - gnu's not unix -
Subject: [gNewSense-users] GLX about 7 days and counting
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2008 19:19:29 +0100

Hi,

On the eve of Software Freedom Day, this is good news.

If you consider GLX had several locks on it, the major one is now lifted (this in and of itself is great news), we believe that others will be working with Brett Smith in the next few days and we should have the ability to look at allowing GLX back in.

For one I am really happy with this.
Theo was great for pointing it out, we had no idea what we were really looking at until he went off about it on the openbsd list.

On three a cheer for Brett, Peter and their team at the FSF.

Regards,

Paul