[gNewSense-users] Odd trash-can behaviour

From: Brian Greer
Subject: [gNewSense-users] Odd trash-can behaviour
Date: Fri, 05 Sep 2008 02:23:42 -0700

That's strange - when I right clicked a file and sent it to the trash, the trashcan icon didn't change to show that the can has something in it, and the mouse rollover states that there are no items in the trash. Yet when I open the trash, my deleted file is in there.

I fixed it easily enough by logging out and then logging back in, whereupon the icon shows the correct status.

Not sure if this is gNewSense-specific or not, although I am running the latest GNS version... not a deal-breaker for sure. :)