[gNewSense-users] gNewSense Not Fully Updated

From: Ahmad Hafiz
Subject: [gNewSense-users] gNewSense Not Fully Updated
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2008 02:30:16 +0800

It's all started with this gstreamer problem which crashes all the time when I try to play some videos. This bug was fixed in Ubuntu through updates but not in gNewSense. It is possible to compile an updated version of gstreamer but that will forced me to remove gnewsense-desktop. So I was wondering if I could help in updating packages in the gNewSense repository?

PS: Sorry for my poor english