[gNewSense-users] Turkish TranslationWWW

From: Ali Gunduz
Subject: [gNewSense-users] Turkish TranslationWWW
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2008 09:14:15 +0300

Hi all,

I started translating the wiki to Turkish. I got the home page and a couple of others running. (phew, the WhyFreeSoftware article sure was not easy to mold into turkish vocabulary and sentence structure :P )

Since this is more of a side project, I will try to translate the most crucial pages this week and then do it as I have time/interest.

I just wanted to announce it and see if there are any other Turkish-speaking users out there. It would surely be neat to have a Turkish gNewSense subgroup.

Anyways, the list and status of the pages are listed at http://wiki.gnewsense.org/Main:tr/CeviriWWW

Please let me know if there are things I need to improve technically. I didn't have really have much experience managing a wiki before.

Ali Gunduz, a.k.a. gnufs