[gNewSense-users] theme suggestion

From: Bruno Miguel
Subject: [gNewSense-users] theme suggestion
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2008 22:07:13 +0100

I've been playing a bit with briareoh's GTK theme suggestion and with
MurrinaGilouche [1] by Cimi, the creator of the Murrine Engine, and I
came up with the theme you can see in this image:
http://www.fumpr.com/fumprd/arx1217278755l.png

This theme is only alpha stage. There are a few things I'm
considering, like making the buttons a little lighter than the rest of
the theme, probably use the GUMMY separator style of Clearlooks and
increase some of the padding. Also, I want to know what do you think,
so I send it attached to this email, so that you can use it, test it,
hack it, share it or whatever.

I would love to help in the making of the usplash, but my brain gets a
kernel panic when coding is involved.

Peace;
Bruno Miguel

[1] http://www.cimitan.com/murrine/node/72