[gNewSense-users] Re: KFV stats deputy

From: Danny Clark
Subject: [gNewSense-users] Re: KFV stats deputy
Date: Tue, 08 Jul 2008 13:59:26 -0400

Christophe Jarry wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I cannot continue to assume the KFV stats deputy position. So if anyone
> is interested, it consists just in doing KFV stats every week, you can
> check [1] and [2] for more precisions.
>
> Christophe
>
> [1] http://wiki.gnewsense.org/Kernel/Image
> [2] http://wiki.gnewsense.org/Main/CurrentProjects section 'Kernel
> Freedom Verification */KFV/* summary statistics table'

I'll grab this. I updated the wiki to reflect my grabbing.

Christophe - Is http://wiki.gnewsense.org/Main/KPFVScript still the
correct script to use for the generation?

I'll schedule it weekly on Tuesdays unless anyone has strenuous
objections to that.

Also if there aren't any objections, I may update it more often than
weekly during periods where it seems there may be more intense activity.

Cheers,
--
Danny Clark # Sys Admin, Free Software Foundation
# http://www.fsf.org # http://opensysadmin.com