[gNewSense-users] kfv.el concerns addressed tonight on #gnewsense

From: Bake Timmons
Subject: [gNewSense-users] kfv.el concerns addressed tonight on #gnewsense
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2008 17:21:57 -0400

As I have been getting more and more feedback (i.e., BUG reports :)
lately on kfv.el, I would like to try to tackle some of the issues out
there and so will monitor #gnewsense tonight 1am-4am UTC (9pm-12am EST)
for kfv.el concerns.

Just to let you know that I have been making progress on bugs, I just
did notice a bug due to "versionitis", i.e., everything I take for
granted on Emacs 23 may not work so well on the version from the gNS
repo--22.  I have been using version 22 a lot more lately and am
fixing these issues.

Thanks for your patience,
Bake