Re: [gNewSense-users] KFV script: Wrong type argument

From: Bake Timmons
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] KFV script: Wrong type argument
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2008 16:38:51 -0400

> OK, it looks like the problem is caused by the name of the directory
> "config". If I name it anything else, the script proceeds as normal. I
> hope this helps to narrow down the cause.

Thanks for these emails.  This and other feedback I have received
recently is helping me knock out the few remaining bugs in a
much-enhanced version of kfv.el.

Given how hard it has been for me to reproduce some of these issues, I
am wanting to get more done using #gnewsense on IRC.  I am new to
chatting, IRC, IM, etc., so I may be a little slow.

However, tonight I will have a couple of different Emacs versions in
front of me and the latest copy of kfv.el loaded on my system and
fresh on my mind.  For anyone who cares to bring their issues up
tonight on #gnewsense, I will try to work with you to nail these
things down.

Alternatively, I could ssh into a dummy account and fix the problem
like that.  That's likely the fastest way, I guess.