Re: [gNewSense-users] KFV script: Wrong type argument

From: Sam Geeraerts
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] KFV script: Wrong type argument
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2008 22:02:50 +0200

Sam Geeraerts wrote:
I was going through linux-ubuntu-modules, more specifically the debian directory. Most of it was no problem, but when I called kfv-start for debian/config it says: "Wrong type argument: stringp, nil".

I've tried again after restarting Emacs, with the same effect. Then I thought it might be caused by the first file starting with "0", but renaming that didn't help either. What's going on here?

OK, it looks like the problem is caused by the name of the directory "config". If I name it anything else, the script proceeds as normal. I hope this helps to narrow down the cause.