[gNewSense-users] [RFC] possible blob in linux-ubuntu-modules

From: Ivan Camilo Jimenez Perez
Subject: [gNewSense-users] [RFC] possible blob in linux-ubuntu-modules
Date: Sat, 31 May 2008 14:50:30 -0500

Hi,

First, sorry for the blank message I sent last time, I hit 'send'
unintentionally.

Now, verifying the freedom of the .../ubuntu/wireless/p80211 directory of
package linux-ubuntu-modules-2.6.24, I encountered the file p80211wep.c which
contains a table of 256 hex values.
I'd like to know if it qualify as a blob or is something part of the algorithm
for the CRC (which the table is for). I guess it's the second.

The table is in:

/* Local Static Definitions */

static const UINT32 wep_crc32_table[256] = {
       <hex values>
};

Thanks,

Iván Jiménez