Re: [gNewSense-users] Searching second german translator

From: Christophe Jarry
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] Searching second german translator
Date: Sat, 24 May 2008 10:14:01 +0800

Karl Goetz 写道:
On Wed, 2008-05-21 at 09:55 +0200, address@hidden wrote:
Am Dienstag, dem 20. Mai 2008 schrieb Leo Arias F.:

Hola akf,

On Tue, May 20, 2008 at 3:29 PM,  <address@hidden> wrote:
Yes, I know, that's how I started.
But I cannot edit the english www-pages and it I cannot see the markup code of
them.
That's not possible. You have permission to edit just the :de pages,
and the only way I know to view the code is using the edit link.
I don't like it, it was the same for us because we just have
permission to edit the :es pages, so it was slower. I would prefer to
have permissions for all the pages, but I'm not in charge of the
security.
If there's something on a page that you don't know how to code, we can
show you the code for the :es page.
Christophe Jarry pointed out in a private mail, that it is possible to
see the markup of the code by adding "?action=source" to the URL.
For example http://www.gnewsense.org/Main/Features?action=source
(It was that asterisk in the last line, that gave me headaches)
Nice!
Perhaps one of you could add it to the how to setup translations page?
Done at http://wiki.gnewsense.org/Main/TranslatingTheWWWSite.