[gNewSense-users] Updated script to generate FV tables in the wiki

From: Ivan Camilo Jimenez Perez
Subject: [gNewSense-users] Updated script to generate FV tables in the wiki
Date: Thu, 22 May 2008 22:54:14 -0500

Hi,

I've updated the TableFormat.sh script to generate the tables for the freedom
verification in the wiki.

The only way to use it is pass the relative path to the directory one wants to
check as argument; I think it's better than having to cd to the directory.

I changed the name to gentable.sh, it would be nice if you test it. I think it
could be improved making it more generic.

Finally, I want to the help with the freedom verification of
linux-ubuntu-modules.

Iván Jiménez