Re: [gNewSense-users] Urgent - linux-ubuntu-modules check

From: Eric Morey
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] Urgent - linux-ubuntu-modules check
Date: Tue, 20 May 2008 12:06:20 -0400

On Thu, 2008-05-15 at 20:11 +0800, Christophe Jarry wrote:

>  I've moved the table for check of the "linux-ubuntu-modules" at
> http://wiki.gnewsense.org/Kernel/Ubuntu-hardy-linux-ubuntu-modules-2-6-24-16-23.

Thanks to Christophe for his contributions.

> As some of us are checking "linux-ubuntu-modules" with the old script, I
> urge using the new script (attached or at
> http://wiki.gnewsense.org/Main/TableFormatScript)

I'm still trying to help with this freedom verification of this
package. but I am having trouble running the script to create tables for
the wiki. I have been troubleshooting with Christophe off list but have
not had success. Has anyone else used the script with success or
trouble? I'd really like to continue to document my work more
efficiently than mannually creating tables for up to ~3000 files.

Eric...