firefox-2 is here (was Re: [gNewSense-users] Problems with Epiphany)

From: Bake Timmons
Subject: firefox-2 is here (was Re: [gNewSense-users] Problems with Epiphany)
Date: Fri, 16 May 2008 01:53:23 -0400

> This makes Epiphany unusable.  Seamonkey doesn't do this.  Does anyone
> else have this problem with Epiphany?  Have there been any ideas on
> workarounds or fixes?

I just noticed that there is a firefox-2 package now and just
installed it.  It was nice while it lasted with Epiphany.

I am sorry I do not have much advice regarding Epiphany.  My hunch is
that Epiphany is reading something weird in the $HOME/.gnome2
directory.  I would diagnose the problem with that in mind, based on
past GNOME experience.