[gNewSense-users] Sugestion on Website

From: Luis A. Guzman Garcia
Subject: [gNewSense-users] Sugestion on Website
Date: Tue, 13 May 2008 01:24:37 -0500

Hi guys and girls,

I was checking at the forum, and i find that we have a rise of incoming
users (:)), most of them kind of new to the 100% free software concept.

I was reading the Main-wiki (http://wiki.gnewsense.org/)  (it's great
the amount of information that we have published :), let's continue that
way) there we can see the Community Guidelines.

A side from some already suggested appearance changes.
My proposal is that the main website have this specific link, for the
incoming users.

"It's really important that new people find this information easy, and
they learn the philosophy of this project so they'll know if they have a
commitment with freedom and choose to join or not" (at WifiIntel2200 -
forum)

The goal of this proposal
Let the visitors and new users learn about about guidelines and politic
in this 100% "holly" free distro gNewSense. :)

Regards
--
Luis A. Guzman Garcia <address@hidden>