Re: [gNewSense-users] Translation project into Greek

From: Leo Arias F.
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] Translation project into Greek
Date: Fri, 9 May 2008 16:28:28 -0600

2008/5/9 erynies thos <address@hidden>:

> --
> Δῶς μοι πᾶ στῶ καὶ τὰν γᾶν κινάσω
>
> Hi!I am new in this list and all I can say is congratulations  for your
> whole effort. I would really love to help translate the gNewSense website
> into Greek. If you think this is a good idea, I'd love to hear from you.

It's a great idea. We have to spread gNewSense in other languages. I
helped with the Spanish translation, and on this list you can find
other people from the Spanish, Italian and French groups.
I think that you should find other Greeks to help you, because there
are a lot of pages to translate.
If you have doubts with the translation process, you can ask here.