Re: [gNewSense-users] Removal of linux-ubuntu-modules-2.6.24

From: Eric Padman
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] Removal of linux-ubuntu-modules-2.6.24
Date: Mon, 5 May 2008 19:08:23 +1200

Ouch. After the update I lost sound devices. Will the KFV work check
these modules or is there a plan to check them after that work is
completed?

Also, should I reopen the bug I submitted: 00150 - '[gNS 1.9] Firefox
2 and Thunderbird still in repos'? I forgot to mention about the
non-free icons. There is a duplicate open bug, 00159. Or should I just
leave it alone :)

I'm rather new to this but I'd like to help out where I can.

Cheers,
Eric (MentalNotes)