[gNewSense-users] Re: Unable to execute F-Spot and Balsa has problems wi

From: Bruno Miguel
Subject: [gNewSense-users] Re: Unable to execute F-Spot and Balsa has problems with IMAP
Date: Sun, 4 May 2008 04:01:44 +0100

I've fixed the F-Spot issue by removing the .db files from
~/.gnome2/f-spot (based on this solution:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/f-spot/+bug/141180/comments/5)

I've been debugging the Imap connection and, so far, I have a almost
7.5MB text file, with the last mention to an email being an email
received in September 2007.