Re: [gNewSense-users] gNS Logo

From: Luis Alberto Guzmán García
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] gNS Logo
Date: Sat, 03 May 2008 13:07:38 -0500

El sáb, 03-05-2008 a las 17:52 +0100, Bruno Miguel escribió:
> That could be useful to show people that free software is
> not a nerd thing, and that it can also have a beautiful look. I know
> that's not a top priority or anything,

I agree about the -beautiful look- thing,
It could be a great idea! Let's hear what does the webmaster think about
it.

Plus i was thinking about some svg CD-covers and box labels. That would
be useful to spread gNS with a new image :). That carries the gNS
message to all the free software community with a nice design. Just like
you said before.
--
Luis Alberto Guzmán García <address@hidden>