Re: [gNewSense-users] gNS Logo

From: Bruno Miguel
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] gNS Logo
Date: Sat, 3 May 2008 18:22:51 +0100

Here it is, the first version of "Designed for gNewSense" sticker:
http://www.box.net/shared/7o0v3frwg4
Feel free to share it and hack it.

I've contacted the "Vista Incompatible Stickers" author and sent him
the link for the files, were the source is included. Hopefully, he
will include it in the next version.

Peace;
Bruno Miguel