[gNewSense-users] gNS Logo

From: Bruno Miguel
Subject: [gNewSense-users] gNS Logo
Date: Sat, 3 May 2008 17:52:56 +0100

Hi

I downloaded this think called Vista Incapable Stickers [1] and I
noticed that gNS is not featured in this package. So I decided to do
one Vista Incapable Sticker for gNewSense, but I can't find the logo
sources. Are they available?

Sorry if this question sounds stupid, but I have a bad time with legal
questions. You don't know the hell it was for me to properly license
(and by properly, I mean under the GNU General Public License version
3) a Wordpress theme I made.

On other thing: what about creating a screenshots section in gNS
homepage? That could be useful to show people that free software is
not a nerd thing, and that it can also have a beautiful look. I know
that's not a top priority or anything, but people tend to believe that
Windows is the one that is friendly and Mac the one that is artistic.
We know that's not true, but due to long exposure to proprietary
software, people were misleaded to believe that's an absolute truth.
Hey, the eyes are the first to "eat". So, we have to feed them also,
like it or not.

One other thing: I made a drawing [2] that represents my view of
proprietary software. When it comes to drawing, I'm a right handed
person with two left hands; so, please, don't criticize me for the
drawings lack of quality. Tell me what you thing about it.

Peace;
Bruno Miguel

[1]
http://gnome-look.org/content/show.php/Vista+Incapable+Stickers+%28Designed+for%29?content=65578