[gNewSense-users] Firefox in DeltaH and a situation with Evolution and I

From: Bruno Miguel
Subject: [gNewSense-users] Firefox in DeltaH and a situation with Evolution and IMAP
Date: Thu, 1 May 2008 22:26:38 +0100

I was searching for Burning Dog in Deltah repos and saw the presence
of Firefox 2.x and 3.0 beta 5. Although one can't install version 3.0
beta 5, Firefox 2.x can be installed. So, I installed it and noticed
the presence of Firefox logos and all that stuff thats wasn't in
Deltad Burning Dog.
That said, will Burning Dog be available?

One other thing.
I'm using Evolution with a Gmail account configured with IMAP. When I
open this email client, after trying to download my emails, it shows
this output in the terminal and then it stops fetching the emails:
"Server response ended too soon.
BBDB spinning up..."

Peace;
Bruno Miguel