Re: [gNewSense-users] Re: Upgrade path

From: Luis Alberto Guzmán García
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] Re: Upgrade path
Date: Thu, 01 May 2008 14:59:01 -0500

On jue, 2008-05-01 at 21:48 +0300, Yavor Doganov wrote:
> Anyway, I don't have the moral right to complain, I just asked for
> details so that this grave misfeature is resolved.

Oh that's a great reason to ask, i'm sure some other developers will be
please to solve this "upgrade path" to update from terminal or similar.
Go ahead! I'm not 100% sure but this release is based on Hardy -
Gobuntu, that could be a start to follow this issue.
Regards
--
Luis Alberto Guzmán García <address@hidden>