[gNewSense-users] error in the repos

From: Bruno Miguel
Subject: [gNewSense-users] error in the repos
Date: Thu, 1 May 2008 15:16:03 +0100

Hi.

I just installed gNewSense 2.0 and activated the deltah updates and
deltah backports, After, I tryed to update the repos and got the
following error (in portuguese):

Falha ao obter http://archive.gnewsense.org/gnewsense/dists/deltah/Release
 Unable to find expected entry  multiverse/binary-i386/Packages in
Meta-index file (malformed Release file?)
Falha ao obter
http://archive.gnewsense.org/gnewsense/dists/deltah-security/Release
http://archive.gnewsense.org/gnewsense/dists/deltah-updates/Release
http://archive.gnewsense.org/gnewsense/dists/deltah-backports/Release
 Unable to find expected entry  multiverse/binary-i386/Packages in
Meta-index file (malformed Release file?)
Falhou o download de alguns ficheiros de índice, foram ignorados ou os
antigos foram usados em seu lugar.

Is there a problem with the repositories?