Re: [gNewSense-users] kernel licence - solved!

From: Luis Alberto
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] kernel licence - solved!
Date: Fri, 29 Feb 2008 14:12:15 -0600

Thanks for getting some answers to all the team.
I mailed the author of the section that i took, but with this i think it solves the issue.

As a favor, could some body make a wiki were we can learn to use any of the scrips for the KFV, some packages are really big to make them manually.

Thanks again.