Re: [gNewSense-users] kernel licence

From: marco\.chieppa-crap
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] kernel licence
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 18:47:08 +0100

Hi!
the owner I'd mailed answer me again, about the last question:

>I can't definitively answer that, not being a lawyer but
for code I own
>that was certainly the intention.

He's Alan Cox (Red Hat - if you find other package of him
you know that). So, you think we can consider his files
under GPL_v2, right?

However, now i'm mailing to the BLAG mainteiners (because
they're the FSF's linux Kernel blob version's mainteiner) to
know how he doing for that, just for feel another voice.

bye,
marco

IANAL:
AIUI its good practice to put a (C) notice in each file
(even if its
just two lines).
kk