Re: [gNewSense-users] DistroWatch -gNewSense

From: Karl Goetz
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] DistroWatch -gNewSense
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 14:39:15 +1030

On Mon, 2008-02-25 at 21:37 -0600, Luis Alberto Guzman wrote:

> Hi, guys i'll like to ask if somebody here has a connection or knows
> how
> to change of the distrowatch gNewSense status. Because there is not
> Spanish Mailing list, Spanish Page.

what do you mean exactly? are these incorrect?
http://www.gnewsense.org/Main:es/GNewSense
http://www.gnewsense.org/Lists:es/Lists:es

> And i saw there is an update to this site on Friday 15 February 2008.
>
> If someone can help to update this i'll be grateful.
> Or if anyone can give me an advice to do this, i'll be grateful too.

you email address@hidden

for some reason when i tried to reply to your email, the contents hasnt
appeared in the reply ( i manually pasted it in). odd.

Karl Goetz <address@hidden>