Re: [gNewSense-users] kernel licence

From: marco\.chieppa-crap
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] kernel licence
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 23:11:56 +0100

hi!
i send a mail to an owner about kernel licence's file, asking him
to tell me what kind of licence those file have, or if he point me
to some place where i can find it; and he answer this:

>The tar ball has a COPYING file at the top

well... :-)  .  This mean we can consider each file licenced under
Gpl v.2 (like the general kernel's licence) aside some file that
have their own licence?

now i send another mail to him asking this...

bye,
marco