Re: [gNewSense-users] KFV work started.

From: Chris Andrew
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] KFV work started.
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2008 19:21:19 +0000

Lee,

Well done for adopting :-).

In my opinion, I would have thought that it was better if a licence
was clear for a package.  My concern with the lack of a licence would
be that a proprietary business could take the code and then include it
with other software, or licence it under a closed format.

These questions are exactly the sort of things that need to be
discussed though, so we can establish a way forward.

Thanks for bringing this point up.

Chris.

--
Reasons why you may want to try GNU/Linux:

http://www.getgnulinux.org/

A great GNU/Linux distro:

http://wiki.gnewsense.org/