Re: [gNewSense-users] Artwork for Delta-H release.

From: Leo Arias F.
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] Artwork for Delta-H release.
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2008 12:04:55 -0600

I like everything but the green... thing.
I guess that if you move it to the left to fit the brown thing... Well, I'll send you a slightly modified version, it might be easier.
But before planning to modify the logo we have to see if it is possible. Who has the last word about this? I suppose it's Brian and Paul's decision, so what do you think Brian and Paul?

thanks Patricio,
pura vida.