Re: [gNewSense-users] Artwork for Delta-H release.

From: Patricio Hernán Maciel
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] Artwork for Delta-H release.
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2008 12:39:33 -0300

yes, i agree with you, please don't forget these are just drafts, i'm trying different colours, fonts, gradients, your feedback is very important, i wish to thank you for that, you know Leo it's hard receive feedback from IT people, they are involved in many others aspect of the project's development, well, i didn't like color background used, but as i said these are just drafts...

This is a little mod, with a more "dry" blue bakcground and a input box with the same gradient...comments?

http://dalemasduro2.iespana.es/imagenes/gns/gns_login2.jpg

Thanks...